Important Info for Buyers
As a consumer, how often do you buy property? Once, twice, three times in your lifetime? Purchasing real estate is a complex and major transaction with many details to be handled. In the majority of cases the seller will be represented by an agent. Wouldn’t you want to have a complete and fair representation in the real estate transaction?
The real estate buyer agent is responsible for protecting their client’s best interests. Research by the National Association of Realtors has shown that when a buyer agent is used, the prospective buyer found a home one week faster and examined three more properties than those consumers who did not use a buyer agent.
Using a Buyers Representative offers many benefits:
- We evaluate your specific needs and wants and locate properties that fit those specifications.
- We assist in determining the amount that you can afford (pre-qualify) and help you locate a lender who can help you with your specific needs, such as 100% loans, or search for the best rate and closing costs. In addition, we show properties in a price range that feels comfortable.
- We assist in viewing properties and either accompany you on the showings or preview properties on your behalf to ensure that the identified specifications are met.
- We research the selected properties to identify any problems or issues to help you in making an informed decision prior to making an appropriate offer on the property.
- We advise you on structuring an appropriate offer to purchase your selected property.
- We present the offer to the seller’s agent on your behalf.
- We negotiate on your behalf to help obtain the identified property. Keep in mind that we will be doing so with your best interest in mind.
- We review and explain all legal documents pertaining to the transaction to you.
- We give recommendations and assistance in securing appropriate financing for the selected property.
- We provide a list of potential qualified movers, inspectors, and carpenters if these services are needed.